We are Scottsdale’s Personal Trainers, (Old Town and North Scottsdale), that will Deliver the Results that YOU Want!! With the FITNESS BY ANDREW Scottsdale Personal Training Program, “YOUR FITNESS is OUR Priority!”
DO Something About Your Body and Health. YOU are ready for the Accountability and the Direction a Scottsdale Personal Trainer can provide. Put the Knowledge, Experience, Ability, and Desire of our Fitness Team to work for YOU, as your Personal Trainers within North Scottsdale and Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona.
How would it FEEL to Look Back at this moment where you choose personal trainers that can deliver FANTASTIC Results? Let us start YOUR Personal Training Program in Old Town or North Scottsdale, NOW!
WE will strive for the fitness that YOU want. Get Started TODAY!!
To Schedule your Complimentary 30 minute Consultation please go to our ”Contact Us” Page Directly.
Serving North Scottsdale and Old Town Scottsdale, Arizona
Please feel free to contact us directly, with the form below, to give any concerns or questions you might have.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form
Certified Personal Trainer Andrew Fodge is also a Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Golf Fitness Instructor.
This is a busy time of the year for golf fitness and training, both for the local population as well as the snowbirds. With golf being a major reason people live and visit the Valley, he offers the following tips.
“Exercises that will help improve your flexibility, strength, and power which will help you drive the golf ball farther and hit more accurate shots,” he says. “By assessing a ‘total picture’ of your body, swing, and equipment, a golf fitness program can be developed that will seamlessly integrate into your existing instruction and game to help you optimize your performance.”
Fodge says exercises focusing on functional movements of the core, the upper body and the lower body, that most golfers beginning, advanced, or pro can benefit from doing.
- Are you motivated to get in shape?
- Do you want to get toned or bulk up?
- Are you recovering from an injury but still need to exercise?
- Do you want to improve your athletic performance?
- Do you want to feel confident with your body?
- Do you never want to diet again. Instead want to finally reach a healthy weight and be fit, trim and sexy. Lose it the right way, so that it is maintainable?
- Do you want to wear whatever you want? Clothes shopping will no longer be a depressing activity which you have learned to dread. Do you ever see a look in a magazine, or on a mannequin and say “I want to wear that”, and be able to?
- Want to be better able to play with your kids. Are you tired of not having the fitness or energy level to run, chase and carry your kids. Tired of being so easily tired?
- How would if feel to be able to stop feeling judged by the number on the scale. Thinking, “I hate being weighed at the doctor’s office”.
- Would it feel good to wear a bathing suit without shame? ‘I will sweat on the sidelines rather than be seen in public in a swimsuit.”
- Sum it up…..YOU want to lose weight so that YOU can be healthy and enjoy my life.
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you have adequate reasoning to hire a personal trainer. While you can certainly accomplish all of these goals on your own, there are some advantages to having a personal trainer that might improve the quality of your fitness regimen.
As Personal trainers serving Scottsdale we will give you:
- A fitness evaluation. The evaluation will help us as the trainer determine what kind of shape you are in, and how we will need to design your workout program. We will ask about your health history, medications, and experience with exercise.
- A personalized exercise program designed specifically for you. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to fitness training. Each person’s needs and goals are different, and as your personal trainer I will custom design a plan that acknowledges both the shape you’re in and the shape you want to be in.
- Supervised exercise. As personal trainers we will give you undivided attention to make sure you are sticking to your program, using proper form and technique, and that you are getting the most out of your workout without getting injured. The benefits of your program will be explained to you and I will recognize when you’ve reached certain milestones.
- Motivation. There’s nothing like having a trainer give you words of encouragement throughout your workout. This helps with the mental part of getting in shape–attitude is everything! If you don’t think you can do it, then you won’t. And YOU will!
- Expertise. Good personal trainers are experts in the field of exercise, nutrition, and motivation. We believe that we are some of the BEST. We are there to give you advice that extends beyond your time with us. We will educate you about dieting and lifestyle modifications so you know what to do on your own as well. As good personal trainers we strive to be a fountain of knowledge!